Limited warranty relating to Dedito footwear:
Dedito boots model Moorland and Dodi
All Dedito boots come with a 12 months warranty under the following restrictions:
- Dedito footwear products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. If within 12 months of purchase, a defect occurs in an Dedito branded footwear product as the result of normal use, Dedito Boots Ltd will repair the defect or exchange the product. Product failures caused by excessive or abusive wear conditions do not qualify for exchange or purchase credit. Within four months of warranty, starting from the purchase date, boots with a proved manufacturing fault will be exchanged for a new pair if boots don’t show excessive use or damage. Boots after the first four months of warranty and within their 12 months warranty period will be repaired and returned to customer with expenses covered by Dedito Boots Ltd if boots don’t show excessive use or damage.
- The Dedito warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear or to damage resulting from abuse, negligence, improper repairs, inadequate fit, alterations, modifications or if your Dedito boots are used other than in the manner intended.
- Returned boots will only be accepted if they are clean of any dirt and mud.
- Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the socks you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and the shoes are worn outside they will not be accepted for a return for fit. Fit is generally not considered a warranty defect by Dedito.
- If you need to return your boots or shoes due to a defect within the first 12-month warranty period, please contact the dealer where you made your original purchase. If ordered online please send us an email describing the problem before sending the boots without notification.
- As our boots are handmade there are circumstances where we need to send your faulty products for a more detailed inspection. We work with Lancashire Sports Repairs, a UK based independent testing and repair centre who will assess your boots and provide us with a report as to whether there is a manufacturing fault or a fault arising from general wear and tear. In the first instance please contact the team of Dedito on email@example.com / 01832 776104. We will discuss your issue and provide you with the course of action you need to follow.
- Outside of warranty: If your purchase is out of our standard 12 month warranty Lancashire Sports Repairs will be happy to look at your request for repair or to carry out refurbishments to your boots. Costs and posting process is available on their website. Please visit www.lancashiresportsrepairs.
co.uk or call 01282 439109.
Our warranty does not cover general wear and tear damage including, corrosion of the rubber, rips, scratches, tears, piercings, burns and improper fittings/sizings. Splitting or tearing caused by boot jacks, doorstep removal etc will not be covered under our warranty. Any splitting caused from the inside of the welly such as wear from toenails, stones or twigs etc will not be covered. Boots kept outdoors may cause discolouration and possible cracking, this is not covered by our warranty The lifetime of wellies depends on the condition of use, storage and maintenance.
We would like to remind you that wellies are recreational boots (and not working boots) they are not suitable for intensive work.
We offer a 10 month manufacturer warranty. Should your wellies develop a fault causing them to leak within 10 months of purchase, simply send us some photographs with a brief description of the issue to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.
Please take notice of the care recommendations.